41. If you smoke in a non-smoking section, people ________.
A. have objected B. objected C. must object D. will object
42. We didn’t know his telephone number, otherwise we ________ him.
A. would have telephoned B. must have telephoned
C. would telephone D. had telephoned
43. We find that some birds ______ twice a year between hot and cold countries.
A. transfer B. commute C. migrate D. emigrate
44. As visiting scholars, they ______ willingly to the customs of the country they live in.
A. submit B. conform C. subject D. commit
45. In India more than one hundred languages are spoken, ______ which only fourteen are recognized as official.
A. of B. in C. with D. within